Robusto digs Reality

Yeah, its fun.

Friday, December 09, 2005

My website

Here's my site. My spanktaculous new website (Which is unfortunately lacking in quality) I know. I know. It sucks. don't you just wish that it were good? I really wish it was good. I really want a better website for you to enjoy, but I can hardly say that there is anything worth enjoying about this. Or at least nothing that could elicit a guffaw, chuckle, or whatever kind of noise would be applicable to something pleasantly stimulating.

I love it.

And that is not my real signature.

I have a lot of work to do before I am as good as those other bloggers, all 20 million of them. Its just a big old blog-filled spirogyro out there. People write about all sorts of spackle and shine. The spine of our society is quickly becoming virtual. Let us all now pray that someone comes up with some sort of good way to blog.

Blog, what a damned nuissance of a word. Why not Lork or Brom or Molx. I like Molx. Its catchy and human. People are animals, remember. I am typing on this keyboard with fingers, and to me this is surreal. Perhaps this is the hallucinogens speaking, but I think that man is somehow out of his league when attempting to discourse with machines. I mean, we have a lot more in common with gorillas. But you don't see so many people staring at Gorillas and pushing their buttons. Well, actually, I guess that's what zoos are for.

But the point is this: computers are full of joyous zeros and ones. According to the human genome project, now we too are full of jumpin' zeros and ones. There is a stinking vein of crap in this logic. It is very fetid. Veeeeeery fetid. After all, let us consider the facts: I am wearing a shirt, and according to the matrix this is composed of zeros and ones. According to reality this was a garment composed by Chinese and Mexican women and children who have gotten blisters and have been hungry. According to the matrix this has something to do with the mechanical monsters that are feeding on all of our bodies.

Say what?

I guess I am on the side of the evil robots.

That is why my zeros and ones are not as joyous as are those of the hacker in Prague who is drinking a mochachino on the Charlesbridge and watching me type this (virtually).

But by the time he reads this, I will already be a better blogger than his mother!

Oh dissss!!

Wait, why is my keyboard failing?

What's happening to my zeros and ones?!

NoooOOOooo!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home